Fred Meyer is ready to celebrate the “refresh” of its Bonney Lake store.
The store at 20904 WA-410 will have a ribbon cutting for its “re-grand opening” at 9 a.m. Wednesday (Dec. 12). City and other elected officials have been invited, and the store will present a $129,000 check to Food Lifeline leaders.
Here’s what Fred Meyer says was updated at the store:
▪The Starbucks kiosk.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
▪ The Cork & Tap with a new growler bar and wine serving and tasting.
▪ A dairy cooler almost double in size along with a larger dairy department with new cases and islands.
▪ Center store aisles widened to 8 feet.
▪ Remodeled service, meat/seafood, bakery, deli and floral departments, as well as remodeled jewelry and apparel departments.
▪ Scan, Bag & Go added.
▪ Expanded produce department with new cases and orchard bins.
▪ Expanded adult beverage section with new refrigerated cases and shelving.
▪ Larger, rebuilt pharmacy.
▪ Pickup (formerly ClickList) has been added.
▪ Grocery expanded by 47.5 percent.
▪ Overall updated interior with LED lighting and exterior repainted.
A “refresh” is coming in 2019 to Tacoma’s 19th and Stevens Fred Meyer. No further updates were available.