Local

Firefighters extinguish a mattress fire at Olympia apartment

A mattress fire in an Olympia apartment was quickly extinguished Wednesday night by South Sound firefighters.
A mattress fire in an Olympia apartment was quickly extinguished Wednesday night by South Sound firefighters. Courtesy

A mattress fire in an Olympia apartment was quickly extinguished Wednesday night by South Sound firefighters, the Olympia Fire Department said in a tweet.

The fire was in an apartment at 2323 Burbank Ave. NW in Olympia. There were no injuries. The Olympia Fire Department thanks firefighters from Tumwater and Lacey via Twitter for helping.

  Comments