Pierce County sheriff’s detectives are asking for the public’s help in identifying a man who has held up at least 15 restaurants and businesses since August.
In most of the robberies, the man ordered a small item to go and then pulled out a handgun and demanded money from the cash register.
The following is a list of places he is suspected of robbing:
▪ Aug. 25 at Elmer’s on South Hosmer Street in Tacoma.
Premium content for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
▪ Aug. 29 at Buttered Biscuit on North Street in Sumner.
▪ Aug. 31 at Ma’s Place on 39th Avenue SW in Puyallup.
▪ Sept. 17 at Golden Given Food Mart on Golden Given Road in Tacoma.
▪ Sept. 25 at Midland Eatery on Portland Avenue in Tacoma.
▪ Sept. 25 at Seattle Sun Tan on Canyon Road in Puyallup.
▪ Nov. 5 at Shari’s on Russell Road in Kent.
▪ Nov. 12 at Denny’s on South Hosmer Street in Tacoma.
▪ Nov. 17 at IHOP on Campus Drive in Federal Way.
▪ Nov. 22 at Moctezumas on South 56th Street in Tacoma.
▪ Nov. 23 at Denny’s on Auburn Way S. in Auburn.
▪ Nov. 24 at Subway on Portland Avenue E. in Tacoma.
▪ Nov. 27 at Subway on River Road in Puyallup.
▪ Dec. 2 at Denny’s on South 320th Street in Federal Way.
▪ Dec. 4 at Starbucks on South 56th Street in Tacoma.
He is described as white, 25 to 35 years old, 5 feet 10 and 170 pounds. He has been caught on surveillance video wearing a beanie, a dark hooded sweatshirt, blue jeans and sometimes sunglasses.
Anyone with information on his identity is asked to call Tacoma-Pierce County Crimestoppers at 800-222-TIPS.
Stacia Glenn: 253-597-8653