Five missed opportunities for Tacoma Mayor Victoria Woodards when she was on the roof of the Tacoma Dome this week.
1. Launch a drone and buzz the 7th-floor office of Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan.
2. Get out her pressure washer and clean off dust and dirt from Interstate-5 construction. (She could save the city the cost of cleaning the roof for the first time in six years.)
3. Install that cool Andy Warhol flower design – the one that local arts boosters once wanted to wrap the Dome top.
4. Use a slingshot to fire water balloons at the Northwest Detention Center.
5. Hold a press conference and announce she’s joining the race for the Democratic presidential nomination.