In this week’s Five Spot — Five Pacific Northwest vaping flavors that won’t be banned by the governor and state Board of Health because they never made it to market.
1. Wet Labrador – Captures the essence of being trapped in the car with your dog after a rainy day hike in the Olympics.
2. Tacoma aroma – Nostalgic pulp-and-paper memories from yesteryear are sure to bring tears to your eyes.
3. Puyallup wallop – The fair ended Sept. 22, but who says you can’t take it with you? A blend of three unmistakable fairgrounds flavors: scones, livestock and marijuana.
4. Post-game Seahawks socks –Talk about your carbon footprint! Win or lose, the locker room always leaves a strong impression.
5. Impeach pie – Crafted with pride from surplus Central Washington fruit not shipped overseas due to trade war.